To provide a service to ensure all our efforts brings sustainability into our mainstream work at a cost effective price for our clients.
Typically our services relate to the provision of building design, design development and documentation for individually designed
homes, grouped or multiple dwellings, alterations and additions and commercial projects as required by our clients.
While the true value of professional services is often difficult to substantiate, especially to those who may have never undertaken
this process before, we believe that a well designed and documented project will save our clients the cost of our services many times over. Like most things in life, the extent and standard of services for this type of professional consultation varies greatly from one service provider to another.
To remain competitive, we always pride ourselves in offering competent advice, comprehensive documentation and innovative
project solutions at all times, backed up by years of practical experience and a strong belief in continuing professional development
which keeps us abreast of latest innovations, technologies and legislative reviews.
The extent of services offered by Environs Design Group includes:
- Site Analysis and Reports
- Feasibility Studies
- Individual Designs
- Design Development
- Working Drawings
- Detailed Specifications
- Materials Selections
- Interior decorating/colour selections
- Landscaping/outdoor living design
- Cost estimates
- Computer energy efficiency analysis and reports (using "FirstRate" House Energy Rating software)
- Land selection/advice
- Consultation and negotiation with approving authorities
- Investigation of alternative materials/methods of construction
- Environmentally sustainable developments
- Energy Efficiency/passive solar designs
- 3D Computer modelling
- Industry training
- Expert witnesses
- Project administration
Any combination of the above services can be offered to provide the right solution for any given project.